Map and Directions to Sydney Metro Airport Camden
Sydney Metro Airport Camden is located north of the Camden Town Centre.
If you are driving from the M5 Motorway (City, South, North via M7), follow these directions:
- Take the Camden exit. (Narellan Road)
- At the end of Narellan Rd turn left on to Camden Valley Way.
- Drive for 2 km before turning right at Kirkham Lane. (Airport Sign)
- Drive 2 km to the end, then turn left on to Macquarie Grove Rd.
- Drive 2 km on this road, the entrance is on the right.
If you are driving from the M4 Motorway (West), follow these directions:
- Take the first Penrith exit (Northern Road) and head South.
- Follow this road for 20-30 minutes until you get to Oran Park Raceway.
- Just after Oran Park turn right on to Cobbitty Rd.
- Drive 1 km, then take the first left in to Macquarie Grove Rd.
- Drive for about 4km, the entrance is on the right.
The alternative route from the West is to use the M7 motorway and follow the M5 directions above.
View Larger Map
Directions to Our Office
The Management Centre for Sydney Metro Airports Bankstown and Camden is located at:
3 Avro Street
Bankstown Airport NSW 2200
There are several access points to the M-5 from Sydney’s CBD providing a 40 minute journey to the East Hills exit on Henry Lawson Drive. Turn right onto Henry Lawson drive, cross Milperra Road to turn right at the Airport entrance at Tower Road. Continuing along Tower Road will provide access to the main business park areas on the Northern side of Bankstown Airport
If approaching from Hume Highway, turn into Edgar Street, Yagoona, then right into Marion Street, and left into Airport Avenue, then turn right onto Avro Street.