Camden Airport Limited’s (“CAL”) management and staff are committed to providing a centre of excellence for aviation facilities at Camden Airport.
All staff appreciate that this commitment must include the adoption of best practice environmental management systems to ensure on-going improvement to the environmental health of the airport.
CAL is committed to:
- Promoting and implementing sound environmental management policies and practices in all airport activities;
- Increasing the awareness of environmental responsibilities amongst staff and tenants;
- Meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding the statutory obligations of relevant environmental legislation;
- Promoting and applying the minimisation of waste and pollution, and operating effective waste management procedures;
- Promoting purchasing policies within the airport environment, which will give preference, as far as practicable, to those products and services which cause the least harm to the environment;
- Continuing to promote consultation with the major stakeholders, including the community, to ensure that their views regarding environmental issues are considered;
- Training staff and liaising with tenants on a continuing basis on environmental issues, and their responsibilities towards protecting the environment;
- Providing sufficient resources to meet management’s environmental objectives; and
- Continually measuring, monitoring, reporting and improving upon the environmental performance.
Chief Executive Officer
22 April 2015